Bowling Club meet each Monday night at 8:00 pm. All visitors and new members welcome.
Midweek meets in the Minor Hall on Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm and finishes on Wednesday 10 April. A shorter time of prayer will continue on Wednesdays from 1May at 8:30pm in the Minor Hall.
PW meet on Tuesday 9April at 8:00 pm for a Vintage Tea and AGM.
The picture below shows the youth fellowship leaders after a long day of study with Chris Little. Looking at the reading material recommended.
In the photo is Shirlee McKeown, William Anderson, Paula Anderson and Darren Clarke.
- Sunday 14 April, 7:00 – 9:00 pm: YF meet at William and Paula’s house for ‘Walk and talk the cross’. (address 7 Tullyneil Road).
- Sunday 28 April, 7:00 – 9:00 pm: YF meet in Clogherney Church, with guest speaker Sarah Stockdale (SU E3 worker).
- Sunday 12 May, 7:00 – 9:00 pm: YF meet at William and Paula’s house for William’s big birthday bash with BBQ.
Campaigners parents’ night is on Friday 12 April at 7:00 pm in Clogherney Church Hall. All are welcome.
Inters and Craftsmen sections are reminded of the Splash canoeing outing on Saturday 1June followed by lunch at McDonalds. Leaving Sixmilecross Church carpark at 9:00 am sharp and back for 12:30 pm-ish.
Seskinore Presbyterian Church invite you to a praise evening on Sunday 14 April at 7:30 pm. ‘Come along for an evening of your favourite hymns old and new!’
Minister’s Annual Leave:
Norman is on holiday from Monday 22 to Sunday 28 April inclusive. Rev Jonathan Cowan is providing emergency pastoral cover during this time (028 8224 0556).
- Keep Friday evening 10 May free in your diary for our Annual Church Family Meal. We will be bringing in outside caterers as last year to give everyone a well-earned rest! More info coming in the May announcements.
- Pre-communion Sunday is on 5 May
- Communion Sunday is 12 May.
- PW joint outing with Clogherney to Hillsborough Castle – Saturday 18 May
Dates further into the future can be found on the calendar on the church website at www.sixmilecrosspc.org
|April||Alistair Gibson & Linda Brown|
|May||William Hetherington & Stephen Brown|
|7 April||Paula Anderson and Elaine Black|
|14 April||Heather Anderson & Family|
|21 April||Easter Sunday – no cheche|
|28 April||No Creche|
|5 May||Jackie and Stuart Gibson|
|12 May||Elaine Black & Nancy Kerr|
|19 May||Deborah Crawford & Danielle Hetherington|
|26 May||Jennifer Clarke & Paula Anderson|
|2 June||Judith Beacom & Family|
|9 June||Children’s Sunday|
Anyone who would like to help with Creche please speak to Elaine Black.
Sunday Services: 10:30 am – Rev Norman Smyth
|Sunday 14 April||Tearfund Sunday (Offering for Tearfund can be placed in a blank envelope and marked with your FWO number and “Tearfund”’|
|Friday 19 April |
at 8:00 pm
|Good Friday service in Johnston Memorial Hall|
|Easter Sunday 21 April 6:30 am 10:30 am|| |
Dawn Service in Knockmany
Easter Day service with Dr Joe Thompson
|Sunday 28 April||Rev John Seawright|
Sunday morning prayer time: Every Sunday morning there is a short time of prayer from 10:00 – 10:15 am in the Minister’s Room. All are welcome.