Sunday morning prayer time: Every Sunday morning there is a short time of prayer from 10:00 – 10:15 am in the Minister’s Room. All are welcome.
Midweek meets in the Minor Hall each Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm.
Ladies’ Monthly Prayer Meeting will be held on Thursday 28 March. Venue will be announced in church.
Bowling Club meet each Monday night at 8:00 pm. All visitors and new members welcome.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday, 12 March at 8:00 pm – Visitors Night in Clogherney Presbyterian Church.
Anyone who has not yet given Ruth Clements their Mission Box Money are reminded that this is now due.
P W Service will be held on Sunday 17 March with loose collection going to PW Missions.
Elders’ Fellowship meet in Killeter Presbyterian Church at 8:00 pm on Monday 25 March 2019.
Session Meeting will be held on Monday 4 March at 7:30 pm.
Youth Fellowship from 7:00 – 9:00 pm each night
- 10 March in Paula and William Anderson’s home (address 7 Tullyneil Road, Sixmilecross) for a ‘Praise ‘n’ Pizza’ night.
- 24 March in Clogherney Church for another night with Chris Little.
- 14 April in Paula and William’s home for Walk and talk the Cross.
- 28 April in Clogherney Church when the subject will be “E3 Scripture Union with Sarah Stockdale”.
- 12 May in Paula and William’s home – William’s big birthday bash with BBQ.
Campaigners meet each Friday night
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm: Eagles (Age 4 to Year 2) meet in the Hutton Room and Junos (Year 3 to Year 6) meet in the Youth Room of Clogherney Presbyterian Church.
- 7:15 – 8:30 pm: Inters (Year 7 to Year 9) and Craftsmen (Year 10 to Age 18) meet in Sixmilecross Presbyterian Church Hall.
Remaining Communicant classes:
Sunday 03 March: What is the Church? and
Sunday 17 March: What is Communion?
Both classes are from 4.00 – 5.00 pm at the Manse. The youngest we encourage are those going into Year 12 and who have completed their first year in Bible class. Alongside attending the classes, candidates are expected to attend church regularly – a normal commitment which we should see in the lives of all who are genuine and serious about being a disciple of Jesus. An attendance roll will be kept from the Sunday following the first class. Speak to Norman if you hope to come to these classes (8075 7362).
This year we are making additional provision for adult new communicants and if you are interested, contact Norman.
AED: There is now an AED device on the premises and it may be found on the wall in the kitchen of the Church Hall.
Parking during Morning Worship: To allow our Meeting House neighbours visibility to safely leave their drive during our morning service time please leave a full car length down the road from their entrance. Thank-you.
Hospitality for visiting speakers: On occasions when the minister is away we have visiting speakers who have a considerable distance to travel home for their lunch. We are therefore creating a list of volunteers who may be free to host a speaker for lunch, should they take up the offer. Give your name to the co-ordinator of this ministry across the linkage, Hazel Clements, if you are willing to be on the list. (Tel 028 8556 8688).
|March||Alan Gibson & David Beacom|
|April||Alistair Gibson & Linda Brown|
|3 March||Elaine Black & David Clarke|
|10 March||Jennifer Clarke & Elaine Black|
|17 March||Judith Beacom and Family|
|24 March||Caroline Crawford and Family|
|31 March||All Age Service – no creche|
|7 April||Paula Anderson and Elaine Black|