New Guidelines for facilitating meetings
The new guidelines for facilitating meeting of public worship. There have been many changes to the way that we will do things therefore we request your help and co-operation as we face this challenge. Please keep in mind that these are unprecedented times and there has been much disruption to normal everyday life.
Some of the change you will encounter will be:
- Sanitising stations will be in place at the entrance. Please make use of these as your enter.
- It is a requirement that face covering is worn while inside the church building.
- meter social distance rules will be adhered to at all time: and families/individuals will be allocated seat on arrival, in order to, maximise sitting capacity.
- This will mean that you may well not be able to sit in your usual seat.
- Stewards will guide you to your seat, filling the seating area from the front, in order to minimise the need for people passing each other.
- At the conclusion of the service those at the back will leave first again stewards will indicate when it is your turn to leave.
- There should be no gathering of people in the vestibular area.
- We are also planning for shorter service times (30-40 minutes) as we implement these changes.
- Praise - during each service we plan to have two praise items. The words will be on the screen, (singing is to be quiet tones): therefore, we will remain seated and follow the words either singing quietly or reading the words to ourselves or even hum along with the tune.
- At present there will be no creche or Junior Church facilities.
- If you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone displaying such symptoms, we prayerfully request that you do not attend worship and seek medical help and assistance.
These arrangements are in place in order that we can keep ourselves, our friends, neighbours and those we have grown up with safe, and also that together we can once again grown in confidence in worship together.
These arrangements will be reviewed regularly as it is our endeavour to keep you all safe as we worship together.